Okay, maybe not this one, but according to an article I just read, branding yourself online is the way to go with finding a job, which includes the following:
- Review books at amazon.com and barnesandnoble.com that are relevant to your area of expertise.
- Submit articles to article banks and web portals that relate to your functional area/passion.
- Claim your profile or start one at ziggs.com, zoominfo.com and ziki.com. They are free.
- Post comments to blogs that are relevant to how you want to me know.
- Of course, for most people, having a blog is the ideal way.
I don’t know about you, but this sounds like a lot of BORING work – sometimes I just want to read something without having to comment or review it, you know? Just the reading part takes a lot of time.
Still, notice what I’m doing right now…